The I Believe In Myself Book Set is a fantastic way to help children learn about confidence, perseverance, initiative, planning and curiosity. With six books in the set, each focused on a diverse cast of interesting characters learning a lesson through their actions, these engaging books are an effective way of teaching children about social and emotional skills and help develop a solid foundation of self-esteem. Each book features high-quality illustrations, easy to follow narratives and a full range of emotions and lessons that will help children without using a heavy-handed approach.
Whether you're a teacher, guidance counselor, parent or child care worker, these books are an easy way to provide a quick idea of what each story is trying to convey. Use them to create discussion around each book's themes and connect them to your student or child's real-life experiences in a way that helps them to see how these skills are useful in the real world. Written in the first person perspective, each story makes it easy for children to see themselves in the lesson, relating to the character and their journey.
Titles include: I Can Make a Plan, I Am a Star!, Don�t Give Up!, Let�s Get It Started, Dylan�s Questions and I Will Find a Way. Each book provides a model for students to learn how to motivate themselves and move past difficulties.
- RELATEABLE: Stories are written from the first-person perspective and center around a diverse group of relatable children.
- EFFECTIVE SEL LESSONS: High-quality illustrations and delightful narrators aid in teaching social and emotional skills without a heavy-handed approach.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for use in classrooms, in childcare centers and nursery schools, at home with parents and at school with guidance counselors.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a sense of peace in your classroom or home.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 7-2/3 inches x 6-1/2 inches paperback books.