Robot Turtles STEM Toy and Coding Board Game for Preschoolers - Made Famous on Kickstarter, Teaches Programming Principles to Preschoolers
- Designed by programming expert Dan Shapiro and was the most-backed board game in Kickstarter history when first released.
- For 2-5 players
- Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn key programming princples in a fun, easy to learn way.
- Inspired by the Logo programming language, Robot Turtles lets kids ages 4 and up write programs with playing cards.
- Parents and children play together
- Award winner - Major Fun Award, Teachers' Pick Award from Scholastic Instructor Magazine, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids and more. Featured in the New York Times, NPR, Bloomberg, TechCrunch and more.