Children will feel like real scientists using this kid-friendly balance to learn about measuring, estimating, cause and effect and more.
- NUMBER & WEIGHT RECOGNITION: Each bear has a number on its tummy representing a weight amount. This allows children to recognize numbers while also gaining a deeper understanding of mass measurement.
- UNDERSTANDING VOLUME & SOLIDS: Kids can explore volume and compare solids and liquids with this large and colorful set.
- MULTI-USE: The removable buckets can hold liquids as well as solids like rice, sand or counters. Adding the bucket lids creates platform balance.
- INCLUDED: (1) Scale with two removable bins with lids and (24) counting bears in red and blue.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.MD.A.2. Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has "more of"/"less of" the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.