Flexible geometric links are easy to link and separate.
- SET INCLUDES: 500 shape chains in storage bin with lid.
- SIZE: Approximate size is 1-1/4 inches -1-1/2 inches. Storage bin included.
- QUALITY: Plastic geometric chain pieces in sturdy plastic bin with handles that lock the lid in place.
- DESIGN: Flexible plastic chains are designed to easily manipulate to hook together and separate. Plastic links come in 4 colors - blue, green, red and yellow to help teach color association and sorting.
- EDUCATIONAL: Supports early math and STEM skills such as counting and shape recognition.
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Begin to correctly name shapes.
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
- 1.NBT.B.2a 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones - called a "ten."
- 2.NBT.A.1a 100 can be thought of as a bundle of ten tens - called a "hundred."