Simple file folders open to reveal a different math-based curriculum game inside.
- Games are self-checking and use coordinating game cards to play
- Quick and easy to incorporate into workstations or centers
- Topics include: place value for hundreds/tens/ones, addition, subtraction, multiplication and more
- Game titles include: Launch Into Place Value, Flower Facts, Chances Are, Pattern Power, Bank It and more
- Storage box, 16 games, 19 sheets of cards and teacher guide included
- 9-3/4"L x 12"W x 3-1/2"H
K-3 Core Standards
- 2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies.2 By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
- 2.G.A.1 Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.1 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
- 2.NBT.A.1a 100 can be thought of as a bundle of ten tens - called a "hundred."
- 2.MD.C.7 Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
- 2.MD.C.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and � symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
- 2.G.A.2 Partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.