What's for dinner? This incredible set follows the new nutritional guidelines, and teaches them in a variety of engaging ways. The set includes a two-sided magnetic table chart with a divided plate where kids can fill the sections with lots of healthy foods. On the back, the foods can be divided into groups by column.
- CLASSROOM SUPPLIES: These magnetic nutritional sets are a perfect addition to a variety of classes for young students to learn about healthy eating, nutrition, and food groups
- TEACH YOUNG STUDENTS: These fun magnet activity plates help to teach young students about nutritional guidelines in an engaging activity
- LEARN ABOUT NUTRITION: These magnet activity boards teach important lessons about nutritional guidelines and how to make a healthy plate
- FUN AT HOME ACTIVITY: Learn about healthy eating as a family and construct your dinner plates following the new nutritional guidelines
- EASY TO USE: These double side magnetic table charts are easy to use with the variety of magnetic foam foods, perfect for ages 3 and up
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Understand and practice healthy and safe habits.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- 1-LS1-1. Use materials to design a solution to a human problem by mimicking how plants and/or animals use their external parts to help them survive, grow, and meet their needs.*
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 2-LS4-1. Make observations of plants and animals to compare the diversity of life in different habitats
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.
- 3-LS3-2. Use evidence to support the explanation that traits can be influenced by the environment.