Practice observing, comparing and drawing conclusions through water manipulation.
- SET INCLUDES: Tub, 1 water wheel, 2 pieces, plastic tubing, 2 funnels, 3 pitchers, 3 boats, 5 measuring cups, 6 pipette droppers, 20 foam cubes, 20 rubber aquatic animals, teacher's activity guide with reproducible graph.
- SIZE: Tub measures 17 inches L x 14 inches W x 11 inches H.
- QUALITY:Durable plastic container and manipulatives are sturdy for long lasting use in classroom or home.
- DESIGN: Designed to fill the storage tub with water. Observe, compare and predict key processes skills using manipulatives. Children can manipulate various tools to scoop, pour and drop strengthen fine motor dexterity.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests. Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
- SOC (P) Cooperate with others by interacting appropriately, build friendships and share.