Match 'em up while discovering textures. Match the 10 different textured circles with the same texture on the wooden board. Teaches tactile differences and sensory perception. The baseboard is 11 inches L x 4 inches W, and the pieces are 1-3/4" L. Colors may vary. Ideal for use in the classroom or homeschool setting. For children ages 3 years and older.
- LEARN ABOUT TEXTURE: This toy will help children's discover textures and improve matching and association skills
- TACTILE: This tactile sensory toy will pe perfect for children to develop sensory perception through a fun game
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: This matching board game is fun for all ages but we recommend it for young learners ages 3 and up
- PERFECT CLASSROOM ACTIVITY: Young learners will love to touch and match these different textures again and again
- PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: This interactive toy will help promote problem solving skills in young learners as they work to match the different textures included in this toy
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Recognize body parts and know their location (e.g., arm, eyes, etc.).
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.