An illuminating set of 12 interactive, loose parts light up cylinders, incorporating technology skills and enabling all kinds of open ended play. Ideal for children to experiment, explore and discover. Imagine using these glowing cylinders for a number of activities such as one to one correspondence, sorting, pairs, sequencing. You can literally light up learning in an open ended way. Many children will find their own ways of using these glowing cylinders. They may be a phone, a snake, a fence or even a rocket. They are also a great addition to dancing activities, children can twirl and whirl to the music and light up their movements. Use on light tables for a s spectacular array of colors. 3-4 hour charging time for 6-8 hours of use. Charging cord included.
- CROSS CURRICULAR: A truly cross curricular resource that can be used in construction, loose parts play, math activities, sensory areas and imaginative play
- VERSATILE: A truly versatile and engaging set. Learn about cause and effect and stimulus response as you tap the cylinders and see them light up (stay lit for 3 minutes)
- SCHEMA PLAY: Super for schema learning, children will delight in using this glowing collection in their schema play as they roll them and post them
- TECHNOLOGY: Technology has been incorporated to enrich and enhance the play of these simple shapes that offer so many possibilities and elevates learning
- INCLUDES: 12 cylinders, six different colors. 3-4 hour charging time for 6-8 hours of use. USB cable provided for charging purposes. USB to AC adapter not included.