Oobleck is a special mixture of powders created to replicate real quicksand. Simply adding water turns the powder into a goo that can be both a liquid and a solid. When you slap the Oobleck mixture, you force the long starch molecules closer together. The impact of this force traps the water between the starch chains to form a semirigid structure, and when the pressure is released, the Oobleck flows again. Due to an exclusive pigment used in Steve Spangler's Oobleck, it even glows under black light. Includes 16 oz (454 g) of 6 Colors: blue, green, orange, pink, white and yellow, with mini LED black light and instruction guide.
- SCIENCE: Acts like a liquid and a solid! Feels like real quicksand
- COLOR: Bright, fluorescent colors won’t stain your hands
- SAFE: Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- STEM: Guaranteed hours of creative STEM play
- LONG LASTING: Dry out and reuse – designed with antibacterial formula
- GLOWS IN THE DARK: Glows under included black light
- INCLUDES: 16 oz (454 g) of 6 Colors each; blue, green, orange, pink, white and yellow with mini LED black light and instruction guide