The Find-A-Spot™ letter sounds game from Really Good Stuff® helps young students boost their reading skills through a fun, hands-on activity. Students get behind the steering wheel and drive toward skills improvement in this fun car-parking game.
- SOUND IT OUT: This letter sound-matching game focuses on beginning letter sounds in order to improve sight-reading skills.
- MATCH THEM UP: Students identify the beginning sound of the picture in the parking space and match up cars for each one.
- ENGAGING THEME: Kids love that this game puts them in the driver's seat as they steer their car toward the correct parking spot.
- LEARN INDEPENDENTLY: Players can turn the cars over to see if they're right, which helps them learn without supervision.
- INCLUDES: Six double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards; 12-1/2 inches x 12-1/2 inches each and 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in six shapes and colors: 1-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches each.
Shipped from our friends at Really Good Stuff.