Color diffusing sugar skulls, 100 cut-outs, 6 + 8 inches, includes resource guide.
- COLOR DIFFUSING: Paper is a special fabric-like texture and is designed to absorb watercolor paint. Add many colors and watch the color flow and blend. Pre-cut, no scissors are necessary.
- INDIVIDUAL DESIGN CREATIONS: Each sugar skull will create a unique design. The watercolor absorbs and creates cool designs, patterns and effects.
- UNITY: Perfect for celebrating how we all look different but are the same on the inside. Also can be used for Mexican traditional Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), Kit includes resource guide.
- EMBELLISH: Once the paint is dry, embellish with markers, crayons and glitter (sold separately). Once complete, hang in windows, from ceilings, on bulletin boards!
- CREATIVITY AND EXPRESSION: Great way for children to express themselves through experimentation, colors and cool designs. Made in the USA.