Encourage children's attraction to magnets with this comprehensive set! Set children on the path to learning and exploration with this expansive magnet set that conveniently stores inside a clear easy-label storage tote.
- 1 large horseshoe magnet
- 6 Mag-Wands
- 6 rectangular magnets
- 3 floating magnet stands with 12 floating magnets
- 29 jumbo magnetic marbles
- 204 magnetic chips
- Activity guide and suggestions for experiments included
- Clear easy-label storage tote with lid
- Adult supervision recommended
- Maximum Value Magnet Set - 261 Pieces (#MAGMAX)
- Clear Easy-Label Teaching Tote (#PTKBC)
- Clear Easy-Label Teaching Ben Lid (#ELPLCL)
- Colors may vary
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Understand basic functions of magnets.
- K-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to compare the effects of different strengths or different directions of pushes and pulls on the motion of an object.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2-PS1-3. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account of how an object made of a small set of pieces can be disassembled and made into a new object.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-PS2-3. Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.