This incredible set reinforces foundational skills with a mysterious twist!
- The focus of this set is Capitalization and Punctuation
- Children write on the dry-erase cards, and then check their answers using the secret decoder
- Set of 36 double-sided cards includes three skill levels and 4 decoders
- Cards measure 5-1/2"L x 8-1/2"W
- Decoders measure 6"L x 3"W
- Ideal for learning centers
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.1.1a Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).
- L.1.1e Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future (e.g., Yesterday I walked home; Today I walk home; Tomorrow I will walk home).
- L.1.2a Capitalize dates and names of people.
- L.2.2c Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives.
- L.2.1f Produce, expand, and rearrange complete simple and compound sentences (e.g., The boy watched the movie; The little boy watched the movie; The action movie was watched by the little boy).