Kids will love learning letter and number formations with these dot-to-dot stampers. These 1 1/2"Sq. solid wood and rubber stamps are easy for little hands to hold. Printed "baseline" on top of stamp facilitates proper placement on our 1" ruled paper. 62 stampers: 26 uppercase and 26 uppercase letters, 10 numbers (0-9).
PreK-K Core Standards
- L.K.1a. Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- RF.K.1b. Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
K-3 Core Standards
- L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- L.K.1f Produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities.
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- L.K.2d Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2a Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.