An exciting, tactile approach to recognizing uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet, and understanding beginning sounds of words. Includes:
- 107 objects (3 to 6 per letter)
- 26 sorting cups with labels
- 2 sets of uppercase and lowercase letter cards
- Uppercase and lowercase sequencing cards
- Plastic organizing basket
- Helpful guide
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Begin to recognize words that begin with the same letter.
- RF.K.3a. Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- L.K.5a. Sort common objects into categories (e.g., shapes, foods) to gain a sense of the concepts the categories represent.