Boost reading and listening comprehension while encouraging creativity.
- 6 foam cubes target after-reading skills with unique story-retelling suggestions on each side
- Use for teacher-led or student-led exercises
- Ideal for use with narrative text
- 6 suggestions per cube; 36 total suggestions
- Each cube is 1-5/8" cubed
K-3 Core Standards
- RL.K.2 With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
- RL.1.3 Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details.
- RL.3.3 Describe characters in a story (e.g., their traits, motivations, or feelings) and explain how their actions contribute to the sequence of events
- RL.1.2 Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
- RL.3.2 Recount stories, including fables, folktales, and myths from diverse cultures; determine the central message, lesson, or moral and explain how it is conveyed through key details in the text.
- RL.2.3 Describe how characters in a story respond to major events and challenges.