Create a Tornado in a bottle! This Tornado Tube employs hydraulic principles to create the vortex of a tornado within a bottle.
- EASY TO USE: Fill one of the 1-liter bottles with water. Connect the empty bottle to the first with the Tornado Tube, so it looks like an hourglass. Tip this "hourglass" upside down, swirl the bottles and in sections, a beautiful "water tornado" appears.
- SCIENCE CONCEPTS: Introduce children to kinetic energy and potential energy. They can also discover how air pressure and density work together to create an incredible force of nature.
- HANDS-ON: Hands-on demonstration of vortex action.
- ASSORTED COLORS: The tubes come in a variety of colors including but not limited or guaranteed to be green, blue, clear, yellow, orange, teal and red.
- NOT INCLUDED: Bottles are not included. Any size bottles will work with the tornado tube but using 1-liter bottles are recommended. It has been found that the 1 liter contain just enough liquid to demonstrate the energy of the vortex. It is also the easiest for kids to hold on to.